Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Magickal Flowing Day

Share/Save/Bookmark

This Magickal Day is powered by the element of Water.

And it really feels like it! The humidity, here in New York, is on the rise again. Rain is on the way!

I'm an Earth sign, but Water is my favorite magickal element. When I'm near a body of water, I usually dream more deeply and expansively. I'm more intuitive and psychic. There's something about water that, to me, says deep mind and Spirit.

Take the wateriness of this day and use it to get in touch with your inner depths and the deep ocean of mind that exists in all persons, places and things. It's a good day to meditate, to resonate in tune with someone you love, or to reach out across distance and time. Creative folks get an extra boost today, if they take the time to go into a place of quiet and open up their awareness.

Everything aligns for receiving and transmitting information that really matters. So, if you're a speaker, a teacher, a writer, a performer--anyone involved in communication--commit yourself to being fully receptive, to really paying attention, and to conveying what you learn. Don't forget that important piece: You must share some measure of what you receive.

I'm wishing you a beautiful day full of powerful learning and sharing!

Eva :-)

(c)2009, Eva Yaa Asantewaa, hummingwitch, http://hummingwitch.blogspot.com

No comments: