Monday, June 29, 2009

The debut of Magickal Day!

Magickal Day replaces my Audio Card of the Day and will be a text-only (for now) guide to your day, utilizing Tarot plus my new "secret sauce." Let me assure you that that secret sauce is hot!

I hope you'll enjoy Magickal Day and, if you, you'll send your comments!

June 29, 2009: Today's Magickal Day is powered by the Three of Hearts/Cups.

Explore creative collaboration, especially among a small group of friends.

Be sure that your speech, in any social circle, is positive and productive. It could easily slip into gossip and negativity and end up being "creative" of negativity, if you catch my drift. Today, you have tremendous power to magnetize and increase energy and whatever you visualize. So, you want to keep things on the positive tip.

Make it a good one!

Blessings,
Eva :-)

(c)2009, Eva Yaa Asantewaa, http://hummingwitch.blogspot.com

No comments: