This Magickal Day is powered by the Five of Coins/Pentacles.
Consider the following:
1) the change numerologically implied by 5
2) the material, practical value signified by the suit of Pentacles
3) the situation of something being worn out, shabby or damaged
4) the subtle suggestion of recycling implied by the roundness (circle) of a coin
5) the connection of the suit of Pentacles to the earth
Take your choice of two possible strategies:
1) Do an inventory of your life situation: What's in good repair and working? What's worn out? Broken? What can be discarded? What can be repaired? What should be salvaged? What has sufficient remaining value for recycling? Plan your actions today and get ready to start implementing them very soon. Tomorrow's eclipsed Full Moon will usher in a period during which you can take action on your decisions.
2) For this option, you have a considerably shorter window of opportunity. Ideally, you will be able to move on your insights today. You have precisely five rich seeds to plant in the fertile earth of your current situation. What are those five seeds? Draw up a list. Next, identify your fertile ground. What is it? Where is it? What resources does it hold to nurture your seeds? Take the appropriate actions. If you find that you cannot do so at this time, put your list aside for now and focus, instead, on Option #1.
(c)2009, Eva Yaa Asantewaa, http://hummingwitch.blogspot.com