Monday, January 30, 2023

CARDS OF THE WEEK: January 30-February 3, 2023

 

The World

and

Nine of Chalices

Afro-Brazilian Tarot

by by Alice Santana with art by Giuseppe Palumbo

 

January 30-February 3, 2023: Rather than shuffle a deck for these posts, I usually take a "stroll" through the deck and stay alert to the way one or another card reaches out to me. When I pulled Afro-Brazilian Tarot from the basket where it resides with a number of other decks, I found myself drawn to the two cards you see above--The World and Nine of Chalices (Cups). I swear it took me a minute to recognize that those poses are identical!
 
Major or Minor, they are sisters raising magickal symbols in supplication of the grand forces of nature. And both are celebrating and expressing thanks for their bounty or achievement.
 
So, this looks like a week to move forward with confidence and reap the rewards of all your efforts. This is a week to believe in yourself but also in the forces beyond you that both challenge you and lift you higher. This is a week to meditate on gratitude for the abundant harvest.

******

VENMO ME: @Eva-YaaAsantewaa


GET POSTS BY EMAIL:

Get Eva's posts by email...free! See the subscription box in the right column and never miss another CARD OF THE WEEK/WEEKEND post! 👉

 

CATCH UP! 

If you missed any of the CARD OF THE WEEK/WEEKEND posts or want to review a post you read, visit my updated list of posts here.

 

READ ABOUT MY TAROT SERVICES:

https://hummingwitch.blogspot.com/p/eva-yaa-asantewaaseance.html


NEXT ZOOM SÉANCE COMING UP:

Saturday, February 25, 1pm to 2:30pm Eastern. 

Contact me for the Zoom link!

 

CONTACT ME!

See the "Contact Eva" form in the right-hand column! 👉

 

No comments: