Sunday, August 9, 2009

Magickal Quiet Day

Share/Save/Bookmark

This Magickal Sunday is powered by the Nine of Wands and Peridot.

When I was a kid, I wore a gold ring with a heart-shaped peridot, a faint but sparkling, cheerful green. I loved that ring and wore it long into adulthood when I ultimately gave it to the woman who is now my wife, and she wore it for years before our official wedding rings and Canadian wedding.

I remember gazing into the watery transparency of that stone. It was like my own little pool, and I must have needed its coolness to counteract the kinds of energies that surrounded me in my childhood--energies a whole lot more like today's Nine of Wands.

So, seek physical and emotional coolness and restfulness today, particularly if you've experienced or been surrounded by a lot of anger, exasperation or discouragement. You can devote a little time to quiet and meditation or, if you prefer, visualization of a little pool, where you can wash your face, clear your head and rest.

Savor your day!

Eva :-)

Join my Magickal Day fan page on Facebook!

(c)2009, Eva Yaa Asantewaa, hummingwitch, http://hummingwitch.blogspot.com

No comments: