Monday, January 24, 2022

CARD OF THE DAY: January 24, 2022

 

The High Priestess

from Morgan-Greer Tarot

Art by Bill Greer under the direction of Lloyd Morgan 

 

January 24, 2022: I didn't know how much I missed Bill Greer's Morgan-Greer Tarot until I recently laid eyes on some images from it online. This deck was an old favorite, saturated in luscious color--I am a color girl!--with clear illustrations of figures that seem to pop out from their backdrops and spill their secrets. And can they chat? Honey!

I consulted it often, and happily, for myself and for my querents.

I don't recall the circumstances under which I gave it away years ago. Maybe I'd become convinced I needed to work with more sophisticated-looking decks, I don't know. But, after a fruitless search, I realized that I no longer had Morgan-Greer in my collection. I went back online. Relieved to see that it was still available and at a normal price, I snapped one up.

Today's card--High Priestess--might be saying, "There's a reason for delay. I'm getting things ready. And, most important, I'm getting you ready."

Pointing to her scroll of secrets, HP adds, "I have the plan right here. Don't worry."

Whatever lies beyond the veil stretched behind her will be revealed only when the time is right. Only then.

In the meantime, prepare. Here's a test to take, and you would do well to take and pass it. You're going no further until you show respect for the process and ability to rise to the occasion--which is nothing less than becoming a more you-er you, in the best sense.

The next step will require much of you. Get serious. Pay attention. She's there to help. But she will hinder and hold you back unless you do the work. It's time to face the next challenge and grow through it.

****** 

Catch up with updated CARD OF THE DAY posts here: https://hummingwitch.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-good-weekend-to-catch-up-with-our.html

"Contact Eva" form to the right! 👉 👉 👉 

Subscribe to get Eva's posts by email! 👉 👉 👉

No comments: