Tuesday, March 1, 2022

CARD OF THE DAY: March 1, 2022



 

King of Spades

and card back

 

March 1, 2022: People, I'm discovering how many playing card decks I've somehow accumulated over the years--this one from a New Zealand trip many years ago--and I'm ashamed to say I don't even play card games! Really! Is that weird? 

I'm sure all nine adorable kiwis on the back of these cards had something to do with this souvenir purchase.

Such a worried-looking warrior King of Spades, though, one whose crowned head lies uneasy. See the pained expression in his eyes? And no matter in which direction he looks, things don't look good.

As a Card of the Day, this feels dire. But there may be one way to seize opportunities within difficulties. In Tarot, my kings speak to me of history and legacy, a connection with past expertise and past wins and with a strong ancestral legacy that can be one's anchor and base for survival and a future.

This is a good day to seek the vigilance, counsel, and support of ancestral spirits.

******

Catch up with updated CARD OF THE DAY posts here: https://hummingwitch.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-good-weekend-to-catch-up-with-our.html

"Contact Eva" form to the right! ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰ 

Subscribe to get Eva's posts by email! ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘‰

No comments: