Tuesday, December 7, 2021

YOUR CARD, YOUR CHOICE!


 

Ace of Swords and Queen of Cups

from Golden Botticelli Tarot

by Atanas Alexandrov Atanassov


Hey, my dear hummingwitch readers!

For the rest of this week, I'd like to take your suggestions of one card for CARD OF THE DAY interpretation!

Your card can come from Tarot, Lenormand, or an oracle deck if I might find an image of the card by Googling if I don't already own the deck.

First come, first serve. I'll take them in order--up to four to cover the days we have left this week: tomorrow (Wednesday), Thursday, Friday and the weekend.

So, do it soon!

Use the message box in the Contact Eva form (at the right side of your screen) to send the name of your card--and, if relevant, the deck that inspired your choice. Don't forget to type your name and email address in those fields.

If your card makes it in, I'll mostly use and base my remarks on images from decks I own (except in the previously-mentioned exception where I might have to search for something unusual that you've suggested).

I'm looking forward to this challenge! Let's have some fun!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: