Tuesday, December 14, 2021

CARD OF THE DAY: December 14, 2021

 


 The Sun

from The Nigel Jackson Tarot

by Nigel Jackson

 

December 14, 2021: From deep down in one of my Tarot/oracle deck baskets comes the eponymous Nigel Jackson Tarot, which you'll especially enjoy if Euro-based tales of royal realms and knightly chivalry appeal to you. But if that's not your cultural jam, you might still find Jackson's art quite fetching, as I do.

Some more samples:

 






Today's card, The Sun, caught my eye this morning as I leafed through this deck. Then, after I shuffled the deck, the sunny one elbowed its way forward again, sure as Tarot. The Sun wants to be right here, right now.

Be glad. In The Sun, you have an ally in good fortune. Something major is in the works, some reward, some lovely turn of events. There will be cause to give thanks and celebrate. The Sun shines on you today. Embrace your joy!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: